Military Weapons Hero Style

FTJoshua

The military is coming down hard on our heroes, no pulling of punches. Is there a website somewhere that shows military technology (such as air-to-surface and surface-to-surface missiles, heavy machine guns, tanks, etc.) in HERO terms? I have found great non-HERO info on the Navy website, and there was some info in the Dark Champions weapons list. Any other 4th Ed. books I should look at?

Or, I'll take write-ups too if anyone has them. Here's the hardware being brought to bear so far:

(6) UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters, equipped each with 16 Hellfire missles

(4) M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System tanks, each with 12 surface to surface missles

(6) M1A1 Abrams tanks (65 tons) with AP rounds, smoke rounds, etc.

(2) F-A18 Hornet fighters, equipped with 6 AGM 65 Maverick guided missles and 1 Vulcan 20 mm cannon

I'll take hardware suggestions too.

Thanks, all!

I believe TUV has the Apache helicopter, and it might even have the Hornets; if not, they have something similar to the Hornet that can be adapted. TUV definitely has the Abrams tank. It definitely does not have the MLRS.

[Edit - TUV has the Apache helicopter (usable with minor changes), and the FA-18 Hornet, and the M1 Abrams tank. I'd be interested to see your take on the MLRS.]