An odd power

Whitewings

I'm playing a high-powered telekinetic, one who wants to become a super-contractor. One ability I'd love for her to develop is pressure welding, or molecular cohesion welding, or Johannsen welding or whatever term you prefer. Basically, you press two objects together hard enough that they fuse, the normal inter-molecular forces that hold matter together coming into play and making the two objects one.

How might this ability be represented in HERO terms?

Re: An odd power

Well, given what it accomplishes, I'd say a low-grade minor Transformation effect (two objects into two joined objects) with some appropriate limitations (type of object, the fact that they have to be touched together, any range limits).

About the only thing I can think of for how to stick it together easily, but I'm sure others will do better. :)

I'm playing a high-powered telekinetic, one who wants to become a super-contractor. One ability I'd love for her to develop is pressure welding, or molecular cohesion welding, or Johannsen welding or whatever term you prefer. Basically, you press two objects together hard enough that they fuse, the normal inter-molecular forces that hold matter together coming into play and making the two objects one.

How might this ability be represented in HERO terms?

Minor Transform into Fused Objects. There would be limited types of objects you could do accomplish this stunt with. Limitations to taste.

About the only thing I can think of for how to stick it together easily, but I'm sure others will do better. :)

I doubt it. Transform is pretty much the answer to this one. What else could you use? Entangle? 0 END Continuous Uncontrolled TK, Only to Hold Two Objects Together Indefinitely?

Transform it is!