40 END 0

35 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 106

Movement: Running: 6"/12"

Flight: 20"/40"

Leaping: 6"/12"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

20 Eagle powers: Elemental Control, 40-point powers

13 1) Golden Eagle wings: Flight 20" (40 Active Points); Restrainable (Golden Wings; -½) 4

30 2) Eagle's Scream: Energy Blast 5d6, No Normal Defense (Sound flash defense; +1) (50 Active Points) 5

10 Golden Eagle wings: Missile Deflection (Bullets & Shrapnel) (15 Active Points); Restrainable (Golden wings; -½)

50 Hands of healing and hurting: Multipower, 50-point reserve

5u 1) Healing BODY 5d6 (50 Active Points) 5

5u 2) Drain STUN 4d6, Drain Con (+¼) (50 Active Points) 5

24 Armor (12 PD/12 ED) (36 Active Points); OIF (SHIELD body armor; -½)

5 Damage Resistance (6 PD/4 ED)

5 Defensive Block +1 +3 Block, Abort

5 Flying Dodge -- +4 Dodge All Attacks, Abort; FMove

4 Martial Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 40 STR to Disarm

5 Passing Strike +1 +0 6d6 +v/5; FMove

Perks

4 SHIELD: Contact: Nick Fury (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources) 8-

6 Fringe Benefit: International Police Powers, Passport

Talents

17 Danger Sense (self only, in combat, Function as a Sense) 11-

Skills

10 Defense Maneuver I-IV

3 Stealth 13-

3 Criminology 11-

3 Paramedics 11-

3 Breakfall 13-

10 +5 Missile deflect

4 Eagle's scream: +2 with NND

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 244

Total Cost: 350

200+ Disadvantages

20 Distinctive Features: The Justicator has golden skin, giant golden wings, clawed feet and head that is covered with golden feathers instead of hair (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Virtually Everyone)

20 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing (Common, Total)

20 Psychological Limitation: Honorable (Common, Total)

20 Psychological Limitation: Must uphold the law and mete out justice (Common, Total)

20 Social Limitation: Public ID: Known member of SHIELD (Very Frequently, Major)

20 Hunted: Hydra 11- (Mo Pow, Capture)

30 Dependence: Light Takes 1d6 Damage (Very Common, 1 Phase)

Total Disadvantage Points: 350

Background/History: The first real memory he has, is of men and women in white lab coats. They are poking him with needles and writing down stuff on their notepads. They wear white masks while around him. He has a small room, with a bed, a desk, and a talking box with pictures in it. There is a man whose face is shiny, like metal, talking to him, teaching him things. A woman comes to him daily, teaching him how to speak, write, and read. The shiny faced man tells him he is his father. The boy, looking at his own reflection in a tall mirror, wonders at the truth of this. He has golden skin. He wonders if the shiny face man also has wings like he does. One day the shiny faced man comes to see him in person. He is disappointed that the man doesn't have wings. But he does have a name. The others call him Dr Stelhene. He sits with the boy and tells him how special he is. He has a great purpose in the world and will be a great man one day. He will be a powerful leader. But first, he must learn of the world and the good that his people will do. His people belong to a powerful force, called Hydra. The boy says he believes the Dr, but first, can he have one thing. What is that? A name. The Dr laughs. In good time.

day, he is taken to a new room. It has a high ceiling, high enough that he can spread his wings. He flies to the very top of the ceiling and glides around the new room for hours. He is very happy he can fly, but he wonders what the outside would be like. Would he ever go outside? One day, says his tutor, one day. Then, a month later, the tests begin. He finds them painful. They want him to focus on something, but he doesn't know what. One of the scientists gets angry with him and slaps him. It hurts, the boy angry for the first time, curls up his fist. A red glow appears around his hand, and he punches the scientist. He hears bones crack as the scientist crumples in pain. Horrified, the boy senses the pain and places his hand on the scientists body. The glow around his hand turns green, and the boy sees the man's body healing. The other scientists stand with their mouths open. He steps back and looks at his hands. What is he?

doesn't want to hurt anyone again, but the scientists insist he do so. He refuses. They threaten him. They will hurt him. Dr Stelhene wil be angry. Good. Because he won't hurt anyone. Suddenly, there is a sound, like thunder. The lights go out. The room goes completely dark. The boy suddenly knows pain like no other. It is agonizing. Then an emergency light comes on. The pain goes away. There are more sounds of thunder. The scientists leave him in his room, locked in with an emergency light flickering. The boy hears loud poping noises outside. There are screams. A scientist comes into the room and shuts the door behind him. He has a syringe with a green glowing fluid inside it. Suddenly the boy senses a danger from that syringe, from the scientist. The scientist takes off the cap. Come here child, this will calm you down and help you sleep. Suddenly the boy knows that he is in terrible danger. He takes flight and flies up to the ceiling where the scientist can't reach him. The scientist curses and pulls out something the boy knows is dangerous. A gun. The boy screams in terror. There is a piercing noise from his mouth, and the scientist grabs his head in pain. The boy screams again. The scientist drops to the floor, unconscious. The boy lands on the ground, and kicks the gun under the bed. He stomps on the syringe and the dangerous feeling fades. He hears more of the popping sound outside, realizes that it is gunfire. What is happening? He flies to the ceiling again, and with his special feet, he clings to the top of the room. The gunfire eventually fades. There are more voices. Voices he doesn't recognize. The lights come back on. The door is broken down. A man carrying a gun bursts into the room, scanning all around. He stops when he sees the boy. He speaks into a radio, and lowers his weapon. "I won't hurt you," he says. The boy says nothing. He is too scared. Soon, more men appear in the room. They look at him with curiosity. Then an older man appears. He has a gray beard and bright blue eyes.

"Oh my," he says. "Who are you?" he asks.

"I don't know," the boy replies.

"Well surely you have a name don't you?"boy shrugs his shoulders as he lands in front of the old man, "No, I don't."

"Well, you look like a Joey to me. How about that for a name?"...it sounds happy. He wants to be happy. Joey smiles, "I like it. Who are you?"

"You can call me Dr Parks," the man answers. He turns to the other men in the room, "You can leave us now, I think we'll be okay."day, Dr Parks led Joey into the outside, and he felt the sun on his skin for the first time.

Parks asked Joey if he would come live with him, explaining that Hydra would be trying to hurt him if they ever found out that he was alive. Joey agreed. It was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Joey learned, slowly, what Hydra really was. It's name struck terror in the hearts of men. Joey realized that Hydra meant to use him to hurt innocent people. Joey's anger began to kindle against them, and he wondered if he could ever join the fight to bring Hydra to justice.

"Maybe, one day," said Dr Parks, "Only if you truly wish to do this."

"I do." came understand the world in a very black and white manner. It was laws, he understood, that held society together and protected the common man. Joey wanted to be a symbol for justice. A champion for the common man. A force of justice. A Justicator.

Personality/Motivation: Joey is driven to uphold the law and protect the common man. He is also driven to protect life at all costs. He sees his role in SHIELD as a symbol for truth, justice, and liberty.

Powers/Tactics: With his golden wings, Joey can fly and deflect bullets. His golden skin is tough enough to deflect regular small arms fire. His eagle's cry takes down the normal man. His powers over the body can heal or hurt.

Appearance: Joey Parks is a golden skinned man with large golden wings, clawed feet, and golden feathers that replaces hair on his head.

As soon as I can find an export file that will copy onto here, I'll post him

Re: Char: The Justicator

After reading the origin. I get more of an impression of self preservation instead of doing good.

They hurt me so they are evil...

If a benevelent organization was doing this and used painful methods to get thier 'hero' to manifest his powers because time and patients was not 'tramatic' enough to active his powers. Would the Hero leave and decide to oppose good?

Sorry for spelling.