Rationalize this....

MisterD

Re: Rationalize this....

There are also a BUTTLOAD of weapons in the books that are purchased with +1 OCV or +1 Range etc.

Not to mention scopes and other targeting devices. While some of us could munchkin up a write up for a targeting device that doesn't use Levels in the build, it'd be WAYYYYYY more sketchy than simple Focused Levels.

Re: Rationalize this....

Purpose of this thread:

To help me (and others) in making sure a power fits the SFX or source of a power (No 6 degrees on how a power is related to a Kevin Bacon movie).

I do not want discussions on how Spiderman developed web shooters in the comics or how the movie has his shooting webs from his wrists when normally spiders shoot webs from their .... (Can I say that on this board?)

My current problem:

I a working a character. A normal person who loves MA movies and Anime. He and some friends develop a suit of armor. Since these people are nerds a geeks and not jocks they have no real fighting experience but by combining what they know about Video games and Bio-Mechanics (how the human body moves) they developed a tactical computer that can either take care of the Martial Arts fighting or propt the wearer of the armor on how to fight.

Does this fit the character?

Do you need more information?

Yes, but I would require the martial art to be based on cinematic brawling and a style disadvantage. Also, I would give them the "Deathlok disad" where if they are KOed or CON Stunned the computer goes off line and they don't have access to the fighting program(and the martial arts moves) until the computer reboots.