WWYCD: So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish...

Marcus Impudite

Re: WWYCD: So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish...

Olorin: "Leave me alone! Leave me alone! By the gods, first I exhange with Doctor Destroyer, then I have to be a woman, then I had to find out who took out Tyranon, now I gotta figure what happened to the dolphins? That's it, I'm going to live in Faerie - it's less weird." Grumble grumble, gripe gripe.

Couldn't help it. Had to be said.

What he really do? Turn it over to the experts and detectives. He can't do everything.

Special Agent Trent: Reads the article in the newspaper, mutters, "Well, that's strange. I hope someone can figure it out."

Lindsay "Gojira-chan" Connor: Is distressed, swims around in the ocean looking for clues.

Basically, as a player, I'd be thinking, "What the **** am *I* supposed to do about this?" and waiting for the GM to point me in the right direction.

Well, obviously the dolphins haven't left under their own steam. The team wouldn't have left, if that were the case. Either aliens have scooped up anything called 'dolphin', or some trickery is involved. Foxbat is suspected.

Kid Dynamo (Legacy hero, powers similar to Jolt from Thunderbolts) isn't appropriate here. She'd try to help, but just doesn't have the investigatory ability.

Haze (ex-hitman, now hero for hire), if hired, would look into what else dolphin-related has vanished (heroes, businesses, etc), and try to find out who has the resources to extract and store that many dolphins. If it's magic gone awry, he can't really help, but he has contacts who might be able to.

Jacob Al-Duri (a senior PRIMUS agent) would be concerned if it had national security implications. He's not based in Florida, but would at least look into it. Would advocate much the same procedure as Haze, but wouldn't be primarily involved unless there was a local connection.