Gemini Ascendant: Pulp Action!

ghost-angel

Re: Gemini Ascendant: Pulp Action!

The maps I saved as XML files' date=' so...[/quote']

ha cool. I won't be working on anything until after we finish the scenario.

A thought did occur - depending on if it's possible, is if we're fast enough we can finish the Pulp adventure in the first hour or by the break and pick up the Star game after that? Though where you left us in Gemini Ascendant might require a full session . . .

Or maybe, dunno how feasible this is, we try and find another one shot date to finish up Adventurers Inc! real quick like.

ha cool. I won't be working on anything until after we finish the scenario.

A thought did occur - depending on if it's possible, is if we're fast enough we can finish the Pulp adventure in the first hour or by the break and pick up the Star game after that? Though where you left us in Gemini Ascendant might require a full session . . .

Or maybe, dunno how feasible this is, we try and find another one shot date to finish up Adventurers Inc! real quick like.

Oh boy. How come I think that I'm gonna get lynched if the Pulp game doesn't have some sense of closure? :)

We'll definitely have to see how everything turns out. I have not heard from either Presto or Dale and we are T-Minus 1 day 22 hours and 33 minutes from game start. I think that if I have not heard anything from Presto by tomorrow evening this time, we can assume that the Pulp game is a go.

I don't expect any contact from Dale. I am really worried about him, but there is little I can do at this point. With any luck he is on the mend and we'll hear from him in a couple of weeks. Until I get some other sort of message, I'll carry on with that comforting thought.

I too hope Dale is on the road to recovery. But regardless of whether Presto shows I like GA's idea of splitting the session and finishing up the "Temple" before we find out who is in the tunnel (like I don't have an idea), and where is Milo...

My one and only problem with splitting the session is what does Presto do for the time it takes to finish? I could have him draft up his once and future Pulp character for the next divergence.

Now if Presto is still sunnin' it with the Australian babes, I'm all about finishing up the Pulp adventure.

Just a heads up, we have been getting buried under a huge snowstorm since early this morning. We have about 6 inches on the ground and are expected to get another 4 to 12 inches in the next 24 hours. The real problem is that there is a powerline right outside my living room window that is drooping lower and lower under weight of the snow. I have reported it but if the line comes down, we may lose power. If that happens Terrie and I may not be able to get online till it gets fixed. If we don't show tonight that is the reason. We are planning on being there, I am hoping mother nature cooperates... :D