chinese vampire....

grymlocke

Well, if you use the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post, the screen does offer a "Delete" option - I've used it successfully a couple of types to eradicate, um, miscalculated posts. :o

According to the warning that comes with the Delete option, if your post is the first one on the thread the entire thread will be deleted; I never tried that out, though.

Originally posted by RevHooligan

Damnit! I wanted to read about Chinese vampires! I am too late!

it started when I seen a martial arts /hongkong action flick called 'vampire hunters'...all through the movie I kept thinking about how would I write these guys up in hero....MA capaign, heroic pts....basically, 4 heroes are hunting a chinese vampire that is terrorizing an area....kills folks, they come back as zompies, if the zompies kill they become vampires and so on.....but the type of vampire is a WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT than the classic western/european type.....breath weapon that melts stone, inhale that is a strong TK (pulls victemms to it), flight...etc....but loaded with disads (can't see anyone that is wet for example) that proved it downfall.....

the movie was called 'vampire Hunters'....forgot the director's name though....

no one responded to this post, so I try to delete it....system wouldn't let me...so I wiped it in an edit and put in the smilies.....

and brings you up to speed.....:D hellofaridehuh?

Originally posted by RevHooligan

Now, would a strait rka melt stone or do you think we'd need to build a major transform?

I think I would make it a BODY Drain with the SFX being that the stone melts.

Having never seen the movie, were they hopping vampires (ala Feng Shui RPG/CCG)?

Originally posted by Shaddakim

I think I would make it a BODY Drain with the SFX being that the stone melts.

Having never seen the movie, were they hopping vampires (ala Feng Shui RPG/CCG)?

the zombies hopped....the vampire was always levatating or tunneling and could drag a half dozen people around (that tried to chain him...)