Champs Reviews For RPG.Net

Darren Watts

Hey guys! I got this message from Allan at RPG.Net today:

"Hi Darren,

Back at DunDraCon, I mentioned the idea of getting a "Supers Week" of reviews rolling for the premiere of Spiderman 3. By this, I mean having a week of nothing but superhero-themed reviews (if I receive enough, that is). I'm sending out the word to a few other companies as well.

I would need to receive any reviews sent in for Supers Week by April 29. So if anyone can get some reviews together, they should send them through the usual RPGnet submission page ( http://www.rpg.net/reviews/submit-review.phtml ) with "Supers Week -" in the product title.

If you could let your fans know, that would be great. Hopefully there's still time to pull this off.

Best,

-----

Allan Sugarbaker

Administrator,

RPGnet

allan@rpg.net"

So if anybody's got the time and inclination to put some new reviews of our Champs stuff on RPG.Net, now'd be a great time. Thanks! dw

Re: Champs Reviews For RPG.Net

Ok, I know it's just been a day - anyone else interested in contributing to getting Hero some profile time?

I picked the four books above for two reasons:

1) No one has done a review of them on RPG.Net as of yet (the important reason)

2) They take a good cross section of book types: Sub-Genre (TC); Setting (MC); NPCs (CWW); Power Construction (USPDII).

I have a review for TC done and waiting to be submitted. I can do the other three by myself (and will eventually) - but it'd be cool to see a cross section of the community taking a crack at it. Or are my reviews that awesome :cool:

Other books types we could help showcase: Organization (VIPER, DEMON and UNTIL) and Adventure (Champions Battlegrounds, SAST, and Reality Storm).

Or pick your favorite book in the Champions line and take the opportunity to tell the whole world about it. If we make this a semi coordinated effort we could get a whole bunch of different books showcased here.

Or is everyone already planning something and just not sharing :)

[going back under my rock now]