I'll mimic your powers.. what? That's impossible! I can't!

Tech

Re: I'll mimic your powers.. what? That's impossible! I can't!

Why are the powers from that universe so different from the ones in your universe?

I don't think I need to answer that - this is merely the justification for it, as well as many other powers. I'm not even sure I could answer that question. :rolleyes:

One hero can use fire powers, one ice powers, one turns into rubber, another stone, yet another steel. Superpowers are just that - super. Since superpowers don't really exist and using a comicbook reason is good enough, I'm not going to go into detailed reasons.

Now, I might ask further clarification from someone who turns to ice and isn't affected by fire powers.

Re: I'll mimic your powers.. what? That's impossible! I can't!

I don't think I need to answer that - this is merely the justification for it, as well as many other powers. I'm not even sure I could answer that question. :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should have asked "How". Specifically, how is the mimic pool defined? What is the character mimicing? Mimic would mimic mutant powers, so you could foil him just by saying "Dude, magic". Rogue would mimic biological powers so you could say "Dude, cyborg". Amazo, really weird guy, would mimic "Members of the Justice League", so you could say "Dude, so not a member". What's the special effect for the mimic? Once you know that, you can just pick a special effect for extra-universal guy that doesn't fit in.