Transformer Buildshop 4

Asperion

We are now starting to get to see the Transformer himself now. At present we know that he will be an Autobot who functions as tactical support with the personality of a tech junkie/martial master. With this in mind lets see what his primary ability will be. For this thread let your mind run wild and create what ever ability you would like for him to have. Since the possibilities are literally endless, I will not restrain your good ideas with my ideas by making a poll. Now let Herodom's creative juices flow wild and see where we end up. HAVE FUN!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Re: Transformer Buildshop 4

Here is an interesting power that this Transformer should possess. Regardless of how powerful he actually is, someone or combined attacks might have the ability to penetrate his defenses. However if the attacker cannot hit then no amount of power will do any good. At first this would make one think of a speedster, such as Blur. The problem with this is that another speedster will leave the Transformer with no real advantage since they will each cancel each other out. The power that I propose is that he is able to make others shoot in a direction other than that which they intend to fire in. Even speedsters with their high CVs will have a hard time countering this power. :D

Re: Transformer Buildshop 4

For a tech junkie/martial arts master I'd give the power to interface with computers and a cyberspace version of astral form. I'm assuming the martial arts is an internal art like Tai Chi. One that teaches meditation and turns the mind's eye inward. Also for other abilities/personality traits, he has perfect aim but takes few shots. Being a hero, he respects life in all forms, even Decepticons. He may make every shot he fires, but he has never extinguished a sentient life, Transformer or otherwise. Sure, he'll disable but he won't kill. Since Transformers are ageless, he wants you to remember the lesson. So he won't shoot the gun out of your hand. He'll shoot your arm off!