[Review] Ninja Hero

ghost-angel

Re: [Review] Ninja Hero

Just curious... is West Haven near Hamden?

My wife is from Hamden, and so we must return for Christmas every year... would love to find a cool game store within a reasonable drive...

Yes it is. Both West Haven & Hamden are stuck to New Haven like maggots on an unpreserved corpse. Unfortunately, most of the gaming stores I knew of closed. The last one I know of is Clockwork Comics, in Milford. (the "hanger-on" of West Haven) I know there's got to be a gaming/comic store in New Haven somewhere, but I haven't had the opportunity to go exploring for it. Currently, I am "transportationally-challenged", and haven't had the time to go walking around the city. I know if you go to websites about comics, there should be a spot to look for comic-shops in the area. And comic books and rpg books go hand-in-hand. Hoped that helped a bit.