Naked advantage for my own EC?

Kdansky

Assume I have an

EC (Powers which are not meant to be named) - 30 cp

Unnamed EB 30 cp

Unnamed KA 30 cp

Unnamed KA - AP 30 cp

etc etc

I want all attacks to be able to use the "Delayed" Advantage, more or less simulating that I can summon the powers in advance, place them on hold and release as wished. Should I:

A: Put delayed onto the EC?

B: Buy delayed for any slot (expensive!)

C: Buy delayed as a naked advantage, usable with any power in the EC?

Results: Can I then prepare all my attacks and use them as I see fit in a multipowerattack-kind-of-way? How many attack rolls do I make?

And how do I put limitations on the delayed part (e.g. "can only be held active for x turns", "activating in delayed mode requires concentration/gestures/extra time/extra end") and so on? Would "prepared spell is visible for enemies" (floating burning skulls) be a valid limitation? How much is that worth?

I think I'm a bit confused by the options I have :)

And on a completely different topic, though I don't want to make a new Thread for this: How much would you value "Only while enraged" as a limitation. Surely depends on the enrage chance mostly, right? With an 8- common enrage I would have gone for -1.5. ok?