Seacouver, Washington, take 4

Mark Rand

Seacouver is the campaign's version of Seattle.

Kitsap County is across the Puget Sound from Seacouver. Basin City, the county seat, is on Bainbridge Island. It's also known as Sin City, because of its corrupt officials and the fact that its Old Town district is a "red light district".

One of the largest employers in the Seacouver area is The Anders Group, a multinational corporation that owns, among other things, The Space Needle, Seacouver Raceway (a motorsports track), and Seacouver Park (where harness horses race).

Re: Seacouver, Washington, take 4

Hey. I've lived in the real Seattle for about 10 years now... let me know if I can help you.

Thanks, I will. I'll try to stay as close to the real Seattle as I can.

In the campaign, one high school has the cougar as its mascot. Due to the fact that her wasn't selected for the cheerleading squad, a woman used magic to transform Cindy Martin, the final girl selected, into a real cougar. Said magic-using woman is now in jail and her daughter refused to replace Cindy on the team.

Cindy now acts as the school's official mascot with her parents acting as her handlers.

Guest Major Tom

Thanks, I will. I'll try to stay as close to the real Seattle as I can.

In the campaign, one high school has the cougar as its mascot. Due to the fact that her wasn't selected for the cheerleading squad, a woman used magic to transform Cindy Martin, the final girl selected, into a real cougar. Said magic-using woman is now in jail and her daughter refused to replace Cindy on the team.

Cindy now acts as the school's official mascot with her parents acting as her handlers.

And I thought that the "killer cheerleader mom" in Texas was a tad extreme...

Major Tom :eek:

And I thought that the "killer cheerleader mom" in Texas was a tad extreme...

Major Tom :eek:

Originally, I was going to have the student herself change Cindy into a cougar. It would've lead to the police, the NID, along with Senator Robert Kinsey, and the closest IST unit arriving.

When it ended, the NID would've been arrested, the girl who did the evil magic in pieces, and Cindy Cougar with her fangs in Boob Kinsey's right thigh after he decked her mother.

The press, U.N., and Supreme Court would've up in arms, too, and Kinsey-Winsey would've been up for impeachment.

In the real Seattle, the Lake Washington Ship Canal runs through the city, connecting Lake Washington with Puget Sound. Four of the seven bridges that cross it are double-leaf bascule bridges and another is a single-leaf bascule bridge. (A bascule bridge is a type of drawbridge.)

It's also true in Seacouver, however, there is a slight change. In order to save some money, the city's department of transportation decided to have only two operators for each bridge. A small apartment near each bridge would serve as the control room and quarters for the operators.

One of the bridges mentioned above is the University Bridge, which carries Eastlake Avenue over Portage Bay between the University District and Eastlake. The control center is in a building owned by the Tree of Life Congregation, a conservative synagogue in Eastlake that's affectionately known as "The Tree".