Special Operations Strike Force and enemies

Legatus

As I prepare a fun night gaming session for my players and some potential newcomers, me and the guys decided, it was best to take a break from our standard campaign and run a one-night-only adventure.

To save me from doing write-ups out of scratch all by myself, I'd ask for some help. Does anyone have write-ups for the Savage Dragon, Special Operatons Strikeforce characters and their enemies (Vicious Circle etc.)?

I did some resaerch on www.brotherhoodofthefin.net, but they do not list most of the characters since they just managed to go through A to D, as of yet, basically.

My players want to play:

Kill-Cat (just for the fun of being a retarded egomaniac; player is trustworthy)

Rock (main man of S.O.S.)

Superpatriot

we want the newbies to play:

Savage Dragon (to give him a major role)

She-Dragon (his girl comes along)

Mighty Man

I did not yet decide who the villains will be. Anything I receive would help.

Thanx in advance!:thumbup:

Re: Special Operations Strike Force and enemies

I wish I had your inspiration. FOOMP, there it is! As easy as that?:eek:

Most of the characters in Savage Dragon are bricks. It should be easy to write up those. Dragon himself needs a lot of regeneration though. But some others? I do not even know their powers. It's getting more diffcult than I thought it would.

I wish I had your inspiration. FOOMP, there it is! As easy as that?:eek:

Most of the characters in Savage Dragon are bricks. It should be easy to write up those. Dragon himself needs a lot of regeneration though. But some others? I do not even know their powers. It's getting more diffcult than I thought it would.

"Ah," says the ancient master. "You are having trouble distancing yourself from your idea, and your result." He nodded sagely as he walked me down the ancient paths, upon which many feet before mine had tread well-worn tracks.

"What you desire, and what you must do, they are not inseparable." "But Master!" I cried out, "How can I call it a demon if it isn't exactly right?" Again, he nodded that wise, wrinkled brow. "Who calls it a Rose? The name evokes meaning. But if you were to give an ignorant man an Orchid, would he know the difference?" And then realization dawned.

"So... it matters less to the unknowing how a thing should be, and far more on perceiving how a thing is; whether a thing of beauty, a bird, or a flower." The ancient master continued his walk along the path, and I? I struggled to keep pace; knowing that to lag behind would be insulting, and that I was not ready to go forward ahead of him.

Very helpful! Although all the characters are standard 4E with 250 points and thus starting characters. :thumbup:

I think I'll go with Thia's proposal and take some existing characters, adjusting them accordingly and FOOMP! For a one-shot, I think we don't have to go into detail that much.:D