inversely proportional powers

freakboy6117

Ok I had an idea for a character this evening.

BRUTEFORCE

he's a duplicating brick with a difference the more duplicates he makes the stronger each duplicate gets but the dumber each one is.

so how do you build an inverse proportional dynamic between those three powers i.e. more duplicates more strength less intelligence

now I thought you could maybe stick the two powers in an ultra slot multi-power with linked to duplication on the strength but is there a better way.

Re: inversely proportional powers

Possibly links, to duplication, Aid Str, Drain Int of most recent duplicate. Possibly continuous to get the roll on each duplicate, cumulative & increased cumulative multiplier to get a larger amount.

Sorry, that's not link you need, it's side effect.

Happens every time power used.

Then have the cumulative and increased cumulative multiplier so that you can go over the dice max.

Someone else will have to add it up for you.

___

You may have just invented the fighting drunk spell. The more he drinks the stronger he gets and the stupider.

Re: inversely proportional powers

I would buy each character the total number of extra strength you want them to have when all are present. Do you have four total (original +3 duplicates) with +15 Str? Give all four of them +15 Str (-1/4, only 5pts STR per extra duplicate). With a possible side effect for the Intelligence. As a GM, I'd be leery of the Intelligence drain aspect. Do you lose 1pt of INT for every 5pts STR gained (which is not a big deal) or is it 1 pt of INT for every 1pt of STR gained? (And then, how smart is he to begin with? 20 INT? Is he a scientist/thinker type?)