Multiple Fixed locations

薔薇語

Hello Everyone,

So I am attemting to build a teleportation using character, and I am having issue with one power that should otherwise be simple. This power is somewhat of an escape cluase, in that it allows him to get anywhere on Earth in a single jump, but is limited to areas he knows real well. I was going to do this, obviously, with Fixed locations for Teleportation. Then I decided that I would like to have them a tad bit more mobile, in that he can set various ones as he goes. So I came to the conclution to just buy mutiple Floating Locations, but here is the problem. There is no mechanic that I know of to buy mutiple Floating Locations inside a single power build. Although this isn't a big issue it is annoying.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any mechanic introduced in any book to cover this? Or if there is perhaps a solution to this issue that I am not seeing. Again this isn't a big issue, since these powers are in a MP and only cost 1point each (yes I know this isn't book legal), so in the end it is the diferance of maybe a point or two, out of 500.

Thank you,

La Rose

Re: Multiple Fixed locations

Er' date=' Floating Locations are 5pts each. Buy as many as you want.[/quote']

You know what I made a mistake. When i was in HD I was using a limitation "can only Teleport to..." But I don't see an option to actually buy Fixed or Floating locations in HD. Am I over looking this somehow? Should this just be done with a custom Adder, or is their a proper way of doing it?

La Rose

In HD it's listed as a separate Power because the Fixed and Floating Fixed locations are bought 'separately' and do not add to the Active Cost of Teleport except to determine END used.

Now thatwas just stupid of me. I have never noticed those listed there before. Thank you GA.

La Rose

Now thatwas just stupid of me. I have never noticed those listed there before. Thank you GA.

La Rose

....but if you wanted them as part of the base teleport power (so, for instance, they took up a single slot in a MP) I'd allow you to buy it as a compound power.