My version of some written characters

Hawknight

First message posted on the Champions genre - DC animated art program thread, all others posted only here.

While reading through my copy of Dark Champions - the Animated Series, I noticed that Fleur de Lisa has a description, but not a picture. As the Portuguese art program is offline, I used HeroMachine (old school) to do the following picture based on the description in the book.

Re: My version of some written characters

Along time ago I was supposed to upload some versions of existing characters for Red Knight that I modified for my old Dark Champions game. The pictures are from HeroMachine. Copyright is for the original companies and is not intended for profit. Sorry RK for taking so long (years) to get this done.

The adventure was taken from Heroic Adventures 2 featuring Punchinello. I changed it from a Punchinello vs Playtime battle to a kidnapping of a teen star by Punchinello and his Toys. Punchinello's gang of young women lasted only for this game before his hatred of women drove them away. I used characters from Champions, Villians & Vigilantes and some homegrown.

First up is Frizbe. The twin sister of the Enemies original who was killed in the original Champions universe, she is a mercenary super with no sense of humor. She had high impact frizbes, electrified discs, flight discs that fit on her boots, and could bounce discs off walls to hit a target from behind.

Skate Kate's friend from C.L.O.W.N. Marbles. Of all the Toys, she got along with Punchinello the best as she was played as bossy and selfish. I downplayed the magic aspect of her powers and made most of the marbles normal, with just a few specials as described in the C.L.O.W.N. book.

Last of the Toys is Jumping Jacq. Originally from Quebec, her power armor uses high tension springs to launch her into her targets. When she hits it is devistating, as most Dark Champs are not protected from an armored move through. Also shielded unarmored teammates from bullets.

I've deleted several of these posts. Within reasonable limits we don't mind if you post art showing your versions of characters we own the rights to, but please don't post your take on characters we don't own that belong to other gaming companies or creators. It's just easier and safer all 'round. ;)