Help: Need images

dei1c3

I'm in the process of creating a Who's Who of important people in my new campaign's main city (Pacific City) for the players. It's basically a "Handbook of the Marvel Universe"-style document with vital statistics, a brief bio and known abilities for each of the significant people the PCs might run into (the Mayor, the head of the special anti-supervillain police division, the important business icons, famous scientists, etc...). I'm also including a picture of each.

Now, since I have ZERO artistic ability, I've basically been using pictures from random comic books that I either scan in myself or find on the web. A scan of Lois Lane made a great "female power executive", a picture I found of Obidiah Stane worked well for the head of a corporation with questionable business practices, etc...

However, I am having trouble finding a suitable image for the mayor and I am hoping some one could help. She's an older woman, anything from vaguely middle-aged to senior citizen would probably work, provided she is wearing a business suit or something similar. I can work with pretty much any picture as long as it is comic book style art and the character is in the fore front of the image (i.e. I can crop stuff out and don't mind what the background is for the most part).

If anyone has such an image or knows where one is, that would be most appreciated. Failing that, if anyone has ideas about a comic character who is generally drawn as a middle-age or older, well dressed woman I'm open to suggestions and willing to go searching on the net for them. So far I have tried Aunt May, Ma Kent and Irene Adler (Destiny) but couldn't find anything that worked. Odly enough, matronly women are not really a mainstay in comic books. Go figure.

Thanks for the help.

Chris

Originally posted by rayoman

How about the Governor of New Jersey (or ex-Governor because I think she may be working for the Bush administration in Washington DC).

Her name is Christine Todd Whitman. I am sure you can find a picture of her on the INternet.

Ah... yes, the woman who fired Bob Martin... the man who really was doing great things at the EPA. And was an ombudsman and last resort for EPA accountability due to Bush tort reform.

yeah... great.

If you want women in positions of power, my own state, Michigan, has woman govenor, Jennifer Granholm. She is too pretty to be a politician... but surprise, surprise... she is a damn good politician... so what do I know. My only fear is that she will run for president in 2008 and we will lose a very good govenor.