Holographic AI

revxopher

Hey all, I've been trying to read up on the rules for building an AI, and I'm having trouble with it.

Here is what I'm shooting for, our group of superheroes is going to have a loft apartment building with an AI computer that can manifest a holographic image of itself within our loft. I'd like the AI to be able to help with researching and cataloging supervillians and to be linked into the security system the loft has (which I already built as apart of the base).

Any tips or ideas for a build, I've been working on it, but I seem to keep running in circles.

- revxopher

Re: Holographic AI

Hi revxopher

I'm going to be useless.

Rather than building an AI, why not build a butler?

Normal character, machine class of mind, persistently desolid, lots of knowledge skills, fanatically loyal to programmer disadvantages.

OK, it is not using the AI rules, but you get what you want :)

Re: Holographic AI

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

11 DEX 3 11- OCV: 4/DCV: 4

20 INT 10 13- PER Roll 13-

15 EGO 10 12- ECV: 5

4 SPD 19 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12

Total Characteristic Cost: 42

Movement:

Cost Powers END

22 Sight and Hearing Groups Images 1" radius, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +¾), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1) (49 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only to produce the AI avatar; -1), Limited Range (Only within the base; -¼)

86 Clairsentience (Sight Group, Active Sonar And Normal Hearing), Discriminatory, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Microscopic: x10, Limited Power Power loses less than a fourth of its effectiveness (+0), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Mobile (+1) (107 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only within base; -¼)

Skills

5 CK Home City 15-

10 Computer Programming (Computer Networks, Hacking and Computer Security, Personal Computers, Artificial Intelligence, Mainframes and Supercomputers) 13-

3 Conversation 9-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Forensic Medicine 13-

5 KS: The Superhuman World 15-

6 Language: English (imitate dialects; literate)

3 Mimicry 13-

3 Paramedics 13-

11 Systems Operation (Communications Systems, Environmental Systems, Medical Systems, Base weapons, Medical Sensors, Metal Detectors, Sensor Jamming Equipment, Sonar) 13-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 160

Total Cost: 202