Missing Champion - Found

Armitage

I suppose this is only tangentially related to Champions, but I couldn't resist.

Tonight's new Mythbusters was another ninja episode. To further explore the "ninja catching an arrow" myth, they recruited a man named Anthony Kelly.

An expert ninja.

From Australia. :D

I couldn't help bursting out laughing and I kept calling him "Seeker" throughout the episode.

When they expressed concern about hitting him with the arrows, I thought "Don't worry. He's used to getting beaten up by his opponents."

Re: Missing Champion - Found

Please tell me they are female and at least passably good looking...:nonp:

Otherwise - sick.gif

You play champions, meaning that 90% of all females, even/especially mutants, will have a 14+ comliness. Seriously, look in any champions book and count the number of ugly women. Pandering to your audience is a comic book standard.

...Except in our game, where it seems that the majority of mutants are hiddeously deformed! :eek::( Seriously, the only hawt babes in the game are normals, PC's, or (rarely) Silver Avengers.

OK, I take that back. Two of the mutants we've faced (not quite full-blown villians but not on the side of good either) could be pretty good looking if we got them out of the 'mutant refugee' section of town and cleaned them up... :sneaky:

...Except in our game, where it seems that the majority of mutants are hiddeously deformed! :eek::( Seriously, the only hawt babes in the game are normals, PC's, or (rarely) Silver Avengers.

OK, I take that back. Two of the mutants we've faced (not quite full-blown villians but not on the side of good either) could be pretty good looking if we got them out of the 'mutant refugee' section of town and cleaned them up... :sneaky:

Check out pretty much any villian-listing champions book. Most of the ugly things will be male or genderless. Just like on (U.S.) tv.

Most Champions products seem to take the X-men mutant idea. Generally normal looks but with super powers instead of hideously deformed with a short life expectency. And "normal looks" in a medium like comic books generally means that they look ok in tights.

Most real-life mutations aren't as helpful and are often fatal. Radiation won't give you the power to fly only cancer. But who plays super hero rpgs for realism?