Prefect Duplication?

Certified

Re: Prefect Duplication?

Some time ago there was a post with a Duplication build for around 80 points that allowed for a kind of Jamie Madrox infinite duplicating crazyness. Does anyone have that handy? :eg:

Buy duplication on your duplicates. Then get the GM to allow it... :D

Page 155. Duplication > Powers > Absorbtion.

For every point absorbed into Duplication, 5 points for the purposes of building Duplicates becomes available.

I know this doesn't answer the question, but it's where I'd start if I were building my own version of this power.

So much of the rest of the answer depends on the details: Fade Rate, total character points, how many 'free' duplicates you get before absorbing anything, how fast you want to absorb...

I doubt this is what you are looking for but most "infinity loops" can be made using Succor (it has no Max, see Aid), 0 END, Continuous, Uncontrolled, Self Only, ect.

As an aside, this is also a cool way to build the Hulk's "Adrenaline Surge". Make it like 1d6 and "only while enraged". Of course just about everything enrages the Hulk, "Hulk hate carrots! RAAAAWWWWRRRHHHH!"