Knowledge Skills for a (not-really) immortal?

BadTodd

I need a little help coming up with ideas for knowledge skills for my character.

Here is the reader's digest background: Requiem (original Japanese name "Indoo", which translates more directly to "Death's Prayer") is the current incarnation of a martial artist whose power (and title) has been handed down from father to son for many generations. In an angle stolen directly from The Phantom (among others), most people believe that Requiem is immortal, and has been the same man for all these centuries.

So here is the dilemma: I am trying to fill out the types of knowledge skills that I would have studied up on so that I could pass (at least on a casual level) as being hundreds of years old.

I took the obvious "history" on a fairly high roll, as well as Martial Arts Styles.. but from there I am hitting writer's block.

Does anybody have any ideas on additional knowledge skills that would fit in with this type of background?

Thanks for any help!

Todd

Re: Knowledge Skills for a (not-really) immortal?

Overall skill levels may help this character. Also Conversation and _S: Cold Reading will help him to convince anyone he's speaking with he knows more than them just by what they say. I'll leave it as a _ Skill, who am I to decide if it's a Knowledge, Science or Profession.

Re: Knowledge Skills for a (not-really) immortal?

I need a little help coming up with ideas for knowledge skills for my character.

Here is the reader's digest background: Requiem (original Japanese name "Indoo", which translates more directly to "Death's Prayer") is the current incarnation of a martial artist whose power (and title) has been handed down from father to son for many generations. In an angle stolen directly from The Phantom (among others), most people believe that Requiem is immortal, and has been the same man for all these centuries.

So here is the dilemma: I am trying to fill out the types of knowledge skills that I would have studied up on so that I could pass (at least on a casual level) as being hundreds of years old.

I took the obvious "history" on a fairly high roll, as well as Martial Arts Styles.. but from there I am hitting writer's block.

Does anybody have any ideas on additional knowledge skills that would fit in with this type of background?

Thanks for any help!

Todd

Not just history but KS: What really happened (area and time), which is something else. Historians say a lot of things happened that didn't, this guy has the notes from the time. He KNOWS that so-and-so was elected with help from the Yakusa or it's ancestor organisation. He knows things were happening that didn't make the official records, the Great Zombie Invasion of 1673, which wasn't actual zombies by a form of virus.