Multiform true form question

Zed-F

Question

Suppose a player builds a character based on 250 points, and buys a Multiform with 2 150-point forms in addition to his 250 point form. Further suppose he specifies one of his 2 150-point forms as his true form, giving the following:

1 250-point form, no restrictions

1 150-point form, no restrictions

1 150 point form, true form, must pay for the multiform (35 AP)

Then if he takes the reversion limitation, he reverts to the last form in the list.

Is this correct?

1 answer to this question

I'm not quite sure I understand what's confusing you, so I'll restate things.

You've got a 150-point character.

He pays for Multiform with two alternate forms, one built on 250 points, one built on 150 points. (Total cost: 55 Active Points).

He takes the Reversion Limitation on his Multiform. His true form is weaker than one alternate form, and identical in power to his other alternate form. The GM decides that's worth a -1/2 Limitation. (Total cost: 37 Real Points.)

When he's in either of his alternate forms and gets Stunned or Knocked Out, he reverts to his 150-point true form.

If you want the 250-point form to be the true form (which it should be if you consider it the character's normal/natural/etc. form -- as you seem to based on the fact you built it first), then he'd probably have to pay for a +1/2 Advantage for Reversion, since both alternate forms are weaker than the true form he Reverts to. The power would then cost ((30 + 5) x 1.5) = 52 points.

Is that clearer? If not, please post a follow-up.