Telekinetic STR linked to normal STR

TheDux

Note: The Gorget of Power may be refrenced throughout this post. It is an OIF (+20 to STR but drains END slowly, limited mind control [enraged, taking off gorget removes enraged]) in the Comic Universe worn by higher ranked gladiators). Gladiators are slaves and forced to wear the gorget.

My brick character has a ability to "use his STR at range". I am using TK for this, the problem is that the SFX links his STR to the TK. Meaning if he puts on "The Gorget of Power" (or Aid/Drain/Transfer STR is used on him) his TK STR should also increase. I know that STR should not be bought as a characteristic with range advantage in place of TK, but somehow it seems the only "proper" way to do it. Unless I but TK equal to base STR with +0 TK STR is always equal to STR. I think +0 is right since it can be both boosted and drained by draining just normal STR, but boosting/draining TK's power would NOT affect normal STR (since TK power would be the ability to properly project the STR). I am thinking this deserves anywhere from a +1/2 to -1/2 (because I keep weighing different aspects differently.

What I have looks like this so far:

27 Strength Projection: TK (40 STR) (60 Active Points); Charges (3, recovered after extended rest (6 hours), -1 1/4)

Re: Telekinetic STR linked to normal STR

Easy Answer:

Don't use Telekinesis.

Instead, Use Stretching with the Does Not Cross Intervening Space Advantage.

Hard Answer:

Buy Additional TK with Limitations (Only usable if base STR is increased).

Deciding the value of the Limitation is even harder.

Re: Telekinetic STR linked to normal STR

Awesome! Great idea with streching! When you recommended that I almost jumped out of my seat with joy because it is such a cool way to do it!

I would still like to hear more recommendations, but I am building this power now.