Nothing can stop me now!

Certified

Re: Nothing can stop me now!

I'm a fan of DR on major villains, as well. Coupled with good defenses and a decent REC, it can make for an epic fight.

But that depends on the style of villain, too. Minions joining in the Boss fight definitely extends the battle, even more so when they throw themselves in front of attacks meant for their boss.

My personal favorite, though, is to let the villain win or flee repeatedly after horrendously offending the PCs sensibilities. Then even if the final battle doesn't last until the second Post-12, the players are stoked enough not to notice.

• 7 months later...

Re: Nothing can stop me now!

"Yes strike me, attack me, your anger fuels me and I shall destroy you with it!"

Your Anger Fuels Me!: Aid Primary Attack (Or Power of Choice) Power 6d6+1, Can Add Maximum Of 73 Points, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute; +1/4) (101 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only when blocking; -1)

Cost: 50

For whatever reason I was thinking about how one would incorporate the Rope-A-Dope into super heroic gaming. Your Anger Fuels me without supporting powers is really only good against melee type characters. However, by adding something like Armor Only when blocking it becomes much more viable for Super heroic games.