resurrected being

Psybolt

How would you build a character who, when dies, is resurrected into the same being, with the same memories, but whose body is still here? For example, let's say the character dies of a gunshot, he then reappears alive, but the gunshot wounded body is still there.

I would guess it could be some form of duplication linked with the resurrection part of healing.

What suggestions would you have?

Re: resurrected being

simple resurrection healing with a side effect/special effect that the dead body remains. No need to make the power *more* expensive for a bit of novelty. Essentially' date=' I'd rule it a +/-0.[/quote']

Hawksmoor has it exactly right. Regular resurrection with a strange bit of SFX. Is this guy like the one in the Great Lakes Avengers?

Re: resurrected being

Hawksmoor has it exactly right. Regular resurrection with a strange bit of SFX. Is this guy like the one in the Great Lakes Avengers?

I picture him someone who has traveled the world for centuries, who has died many times and just isn't sure why... but he keeps reappearing alive. He doesn't know why this is happening, and the psychological aspects of the years have taken their toll.

His name is Jacob Horror. In today's world, he is in a mental institution being treated for his many issues.