RDU sourcebook—help us gauge your interest!

Speedball

Re: RDU sourcebook—help us gauge your interest!

I agree that a book of short stories--or a novel--would be great, but I think a sourcebook has more appeal for him at the moment. I think he envisions some extended vignettes, culled from key moments in the RDU's history, being included, so that might satisfy the desires for story-telling.

This is very encouraging, folks, thanks.

What kind of price would you expect on a .pdf or book?

I would hope for a size comparable to Gestalt and you could quiz GestaltBennie on whether he nailed the pricepoint. As a former salesperson of RPG stuff, don't get wacky with prices. If you do the math and it tallies as a $34 book, bump to $38.95 or 39.95 and buy yourself an extra Grand Slam or venti Mocha on me. Too many pricepoints are the bane of the small retailer.

Honestly this is the first time I've read anything about the RDU. That being said with just looking at the website and browsing the history section for all of 20 min I'd have to say I'd buy this book in a heartbeat. An honest to goodness superhero setting that feels like a comic book would be fantastic and this seems to have that feel.

So count me in with money for a dead tree copy.