Kinetik is up

Pattern Ghost

Actually, I guess he's been up for a little while, but I just noticed him.

I'm not too impressed by the costume design, mainly because the entire thing could have been done on the original COH costume generator. Makes me wonder where the focus of the new generator is? Monster costume pieces (won't use) or just being able to morph individual body parts? I'm hoping they've added new stuff for the more traditional capes and tights type costumes.

Anyhoo, here's the linky:

http://www.champions-online.com/heroes/kinetik

Re: Kinetik is up

Not so bad compared to some of the others (I'm looking at you Defender) but I agree that it does seem like it could have been made with the CoX generator. Then again I don't care about how a game looks so long as it has a good story or keeps me interested.

Re: Kinetik is up

Oh, I think if they didn't change anything about the generator it'd look just fine. I know that they changed a LOT of stuff though. I'm just wondering if they made a lot of changes in the standard capes and tights stuff or if they were leaning more toward adding other stuff.

No biggie either way. Every preview clip I've seen of the game is full of woot and awesome, and as long as the game play is good, they have a customer here.