Looking for Floor Plans.

Ragdoll

So I'm building my first sample adventure for Champions. Phase one begins with the damage of a power plant, a traditional fossil fuel one. I'd like to run part of that encounter inside the damaged plant. The problem is, I have no 'idea' what the inside of a power plant and it's surrounding grounds even look like. Is their some place online I might find floor plans of a traditional power plant? Stupid question in today's climate I know. =/ But I thought I'd ask. Barring that (likely I know) is their any website where I might be able to get some idea about how a plant looks, how it's set up inside in general? So I could better describe what the character's see and encounter inside the place? I plan to have a robotic hovering disk attack them as they enter inside to rescue plant workers, after the main super villain has left.

Re: Looking for Floor Plans.

Glad to be of help. Of course to be fair this is located on a university campus and so I am sure that it is used for training. It could differ from a typical power plant in some ways.

The cool thing is that you can get maps of all most all the buildings on campus. This is sort of surprising. I figured that the paranoia about terrorism and such would prevent these sorts of maps from being posted online.