Inceptum Terminus by D-3 Games (Post Apocalypse)

TheQuestionMan

Re: Inceptum Terminus by D-3 Games (Post Apocalypse)

Thanks TQM for posting up a thread about my book. I do appreciate your efforts to keep everyone informed of the latest and greatest news relating to Hero System.

My co-author and I will be appearing on Pen and Paper Games web chat on Tuesday October 27th at 9 PM EST. Jason, David, and Eric will also be a part of the chat, so if you'd like to know more information about the worlds currently under development and ask us questions please read the announcement over there.

Inceptum Terminus: Chronicles of the New Confederation is nearing the end of being written. The first draft should be done within two weeks then sent off to the editor for proofreading. I'll be putting together a new playtest copy of the book, based off of the finished first draft, for the playtesters and sending it out.

I started running a chat based playtest game and the first session was a resounding success. The entire party of 6 players are hooked into an elaborate plot, but the introduction was literally a blast. :)