Second reputation based on successful reputation roll

Phoenix

The search function doesn't like me...

Basically what I'm looking for is if there is any way to build something like a two tiered reputation.

Example: First Reputation: Super Terrorist, 11-; Second Reputation: ...Reformed, 8- (This one only applies IF the first one is successful).

I'm converting one of my old 3rd Ed tragic villains to a PC for an up coming game.

Thanks

Re: Second reputation based on successful reputation roll

The search function doesn't like me...

Basically what I'm looking for is if there is any way to build something like a two tiered reputation.

Example: First Reputation: Super Terrorist, 11-; Second Reputation: ...Reformed, 8- (This one only applies IF the first one is successful).

I'm converting one of my old 3rd Ed tragic villains to a PC for an up coming game.

Thanks

Adding RSR (RAR) [Reputation: Super Terrorist](-1/2) to the second Reputation should do it.

This can be done as a Perk or Disadvantage/Complication (6E APG suggests this option); in the case of Disad/Complication, the "Active Points" are the point value, reduced by the Limitation in this case.

Or you could just make the second roll regardless of how the first came out and if it's made, assume they know both reputations.

Lucius Alexander

Reputation: If you see Lucius Alexander, there's a palindromedary around somewhere

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is practically what the Large Group / Small group modifiers are built for, why not use them?

Reputation: Super Terrorist: 11-, Everyone, Causes Extreme reaction

Reputation: Reformed Super terrorist: 8-, Large Group (People who made the first roll),

Or you could just make the second roll regardless of how the first came out and if it's made, assume they know both reputations.

Lucius Alexander

Reputation: If you see Lucius Alexander, there's a palindromedary around somewhere

But think of the fun if you keep them separate:

"I know he's reformed, can't quite remember from what though. One of those religious distinctions? or the 'I don't do that anymore' type. Maybe he had a problem with drugs or alcohol. or he was something evil, like a telemarketer..."