Star Hero Artwork

ghost-angel

I couldn't find a previous thread of SH related art by the community (though I coulda sworn one existed, c'est la vie).

Anyways, the Gemini Ascendant campaign is currently on extended hiatus. Possibly permanently. But . . . The GM made my Character effectively immortal in what was one of the coolest plot twists I've ever had no control over. (as the game was online chat-based he couldn't see the few minutes of stunned confusion during the session this was revealed . . . and then the very wicked smile I had.)

Three hundred years later... what's the character doing? Probably running amok somewhere in the Galaxy with her sidekick Elvis.

extremely very much a Work In Progress here. In fact, call this an early concept. Sam And Elvis.

[ATTACH]34746[/ATTACH]

And unless someone feels like finding the original art thread and resurrecting it, I hope others share their original SH artwork here in the same vein as the Champions Artwork thread.

Re: Star Hero Artwork

I'd be all for Artwork, but I admit, I'm real partial to the old Pulp Art covers and the Classic Sci Fi cover look (Take a gander at Nyraths Rocket science site) or like what you see on the Old Sci Fi Masters stuff like James P. Hogans material (Like this: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3564/3359042337_fda45d98e4.jpg )......

Some of the Sci Fi Art is heading back that way. The Merrimack stuff for example. http://www.sfscope.com/2008/10/0756405270.jpg appeals to me as well. I like that classic sci fi look.

~Rex