New to 6E. Wow! Amazing system

knightwriter

Re: New to 6E. Wow! Amazing system

Just remember: if you ever *have* to bash another system to make your system(s) of choice look good, you're doing something horribly wrong.

Keep it civil guys. Not every one of us here has an "us vs them" mentality when it comes to entertainment.

Well, don't have to. It's just an added bonus. ;) Some of me/us are bitter because the Hero System does appeal to us a heck of a lot more than certain other systems that we were stuck playing for many, many years because we either didn't know about Hero or couldn't persuade others to try it because of preconceived notions. That tends to build resentment toward systems that you already feel are constrained and clunky. So we/I like to bitch about it. Don't take it too personally.

Re: New to 6E. Wow! Amazing system

Hey all,

its great to see so much great advice to new players/GMs. Super helpful to me as I"m coming back to Hero System after a very long time away.

The new materials and quality of the products are just amazing. The Fantasy Hero book is awesome.

So now I'm starting the work on my campaign setting.

Looking forward to start posting my creations and getting your feedback.

Thanks again everyone.