I have the idea you have the know how

Dracos125

It's a brick build

Character takes repeated blows to gather energy taking no damage in the process and the end result is a massive energy blast/burst.

My thought on this started as on little scrawny man who is dressed as a bystander and seems to repeatedly jump in the way of every villan attack just to get hit.

other option is taking the hits to turn it into his own ability boosts.

Re: I have the idea you have the know how

I would build it as Absorption to an END Reserve. Then the Blast is powered from the END Reserve, so the more hits he takes the bigger the Blast he can power (or the more often he can use it). Because END is cheap (even when you have to pay double for it through Absorbtion since it is a "defensive" power), you could fill the Reserve quickly, so you can save some points by buying the Blast at x3 END or x5 END or whatever suits your fancy.

You would also want to buy the Absorbtion with the Advantage "Defensive" to represent he doesn't get hurt by the energy he absorbs, or buy (extra) defenses with the limitation "Only to the amount Absorbed". The former is more straightforward, but the latter can protect him from STUN damage better.