Seasonal powers?

Great Beyond

Here's a quickie question for you guys - what kind of disad would it be for a power (or in this case, a power pool) that you can only use during one season? My current character is the personification of winter - a winter godess, if you will - and while she is functional year round, I was thinking of giving her a little extra mojo three months out of the year.

Poking through the Hero Designer, I found Window of Opportunity, once per year, window remains open for one season. That sounds perfect for my needs - but then one of the other players said "Oh, but that means you get to use the power once for that whole season".

Of course I dont have the Fantasy Hero book to check the writeup against, only the Hero Designer. So I'll ask you guys - does the Window of Opportunity only let a character use that power once? Or does it stick around for that whole three months?