Scryed?

TheFool1972

Anyone seen the anime Scryed?

It's basically about people called "Alters", who have the ability to reshape mass into a construct to fight for them. (exceptions abound)...

Of the two main characters, one can make a construct that fights with two ribbon-like blades. The other changes his arm to create an armor like construct over it for making super powered punches.

And nearly all of them tend toward the "one trick pony" system of character creation. Or at least it seems.

Anyone else?

The Fool

"They call me Kazuma, the Shell Bullet."

I saw an episode or two and it wasn't really my thing. E's Otherwise I think is fairly similar although the espers in that are rarer and more powerful, but I stopped watching that after a few episodes for similar reasons. The torrents for Scryed might still be around, E's Otherwise is still going on and can be downloaded. Full Metal Alchemist just started up and it looks promising, seems a bit similar to Scryed/E's.