Art to concept previous entries pre vote thread

death tribble

This is just a placeholder and an announcement to those of you that do not know.

I stated before Christmas that I would be putting up a vote thread for those entries in the previous Art to Concept threads that did not make it to be commissioned.

This is just to remind people that I am doing this if your concept did not make it previously, then now it can be put to a vote.

Rules: No new ideas. They all must have featured in a previous concept thread that I created.

Ones that are already going in are

Myrlyn's Wonderland characters

Bob Greenwade's Lich

Haven Walkur's Pisces

Remjin's armour.

Enforcer's characters.

Details will be in the Vote thread itself. Anyone with multiple ideas will have them all bundled together so that they are not voting against themselves. If a particular idea is more appealing to a voter, PLEASE specify in the Vote thread.

This in the meantime will be to make sure all are on board.

There will be a new Art to Concept thread in late March or early April where new ideas will be welcomed.