Sense Modifiers

Christopher

Question

I have a lot of questions regarding the Sense Modifiers.

1) what would the following Sense Modifiers accomplish, when added to normal Sight:

a) Fully Discriminatory (as opposed to the Free one/lesser one given to most senses)

B) Analyze

c) Tracking

2) do Analyze or (fully) Discriminatory give one some "resistance" against Images made by people without theses adders? (as infrared Perception would, if the thermal siganture is missing)

3) Asuming that isn't answered in Question 1, what is the difference between Fully Discriminatory and Tracking? Both allow identification, so they seem almost identical.

4) Does Tracking require any existing Sense Modifiers, as Analyze does?

5) What Sense Modifiers does a Sense need, before it can be used for the tracking skill?

6) What allows Spartial Awareness to detect exactly? It's build as "detect Objects", but what is considered an object?

a) inanimate Objects (ground, walls, obstacles)?

B) animate Objects (enemys)?

c) energy (inlcuding energy blasts, electricity)?

d) a small selection of those things?

1 answer to this question

Re: Sense Modifiers

1.a-b. See 6E2 9 and APG 95. That’s about all I intend to say on the subject; beyond that you should use your common sense and dramatic sense if these issues come up during game play.

1.c. Aside from the brief note on APG 95, I’m not going to define the term “tracking” any more than I already do in the rulebook. This is another case where you should apply common and dramatic sense if necessary.

2. No.

3. They are in no way, shape, or form identical. Here again, the rulebook says all I intend to say in terms of defining how they work; beyond that you should use common and dramatic sense.

4. No.

5. None.

6. Here again, the rulebook says all I intend to say in terms of defining how Spatial Awareness works; I don’t see any need to provide a rules definition for the term “object.” Beyond what the book says, you should use common and dramatic sense.