Blood Golem

Dr Divago

Okay, i've made this FH Blood Mage;

he can power his spells using his blood; i mean, all his "spells" are with Concentration, Gesture or Incantation, RSR (Magic Skill) an Side Effect (minor to major). Some have even Reduced End (no END) (some have'nt this advantage to simulate spells that BOTH fatigue and use his blood)

(I am the GM, and this is a pregenerated PC for an adventure in a Con)

So, i'm building this "summon blood golem" spell;

With Concentration (½ DCV, -½), Gestures (-½), Reduced END (No END, +½), RSR (Magic Skill, -¼) and Side Effect (Major, only self, only when activated; +½) [1d6+1 Killing Attack on self, NND, No Range]

So with 20 points he can summon a 200 point Blood Golem!!!

and with 150-170 points characters this is very unbalancing...

so i'll tell you: how long can last a 0END summon? until summoned creature is killed?

Since Summon is an Instant Power, you don't need to expend Endurance constantly to maintain it. You only use Endurance on the Phase when you Summon something, and the Summoned creature stays until it chooses to or is forced to leave. Normally you can only have as many Summoned creatures around at a time as you payed points for, though. In the case of your mage, since he payed to Summon one Blood Golem, he will have only one golem present until that one leaves or is destroyed.

As far as Summoning that golem being too powerful an effect for its points, remember that a creature brought by the base Summon Power is not automatically obedient to its summoner. That would require the additional cost of the Amicable Advantage applied to Summon. You might want to go back over the description of Summon on pp. 142-44 of the main rulebook. :)