Building Siamese twins

RobCRogers

I'm working on a new character concept that's actually a pair of Siamese twins. They share everything from the stomach down, but have separate chests, two arms each, etc.

How would you build this?

I'm thinking Duplication, of course. They have to be able to act somewhat separately. I'd like them to be able to be knocked out separately, but of course they'd suffer penalties when that happened, since each twin controls only one leg. They can't be recombined. BODY damage to one would be BODY damage to the other. Would both forms pay for the Duplication? Is there a limitation for that?

I'm anticipating the 25% differences option--they have a few different skills, but are essentially the same physically.

I doubt it would be duplication, since IMO that's two characters...not one with two heads. (like Zaphod Beeblebrox)

Assuming they are two chars, just give them both a severe phys limitation and move on.

If you really want it to be one being (since, I guess, you will be RPing both and don't want to push your luck by telling the DM you "have two chars") then duplication probably is the best way to go.

Originally posted by Agent Escafarc

Buy one of them as an AI?

That's what came to mind for me. Give the AI everything the second twin has (Extra Limbs, Normal Senses, his own PRE and COM) and give each a Vulnerability to damage taken by the other.

The other possibility would be Duplication with the appropriate level of changed points, plus the Limitations Always On (-1/2), No Range (-1/2) and Feedback (-1).