Teamwork

Opale

Hello HEROphiles !

Yesterday we experimented a use of the teamwork skill, and when happened to find a case not covered by the rules - or maybe we didn't find it in the rules.

Imagine you have two characters that target a resistant villain with the teamwork skill. One of the character is using a classical Energy Blast (60 active points), and the second one, an weapon with 10d6 EB, autofire (5shots) (70 active points).

The rules specify globally that if the teamwork skill is used successfully, you add both damage results and then apply it on the target. But what do you add exactly ? 12d6 EB + 5 x 10d6 ? it seems out of balance to me ? I guessed it would be more like 12d6 + 14d6 if the autofire shots totally succeed, and less if only partial shots hit the target ...

So what ?

Thanks in advance

Opale, working as a team.

Re: Teamwork

I can only say for certain with 6E:

Successfull Coordinated Attacks give all attackers the "Multiple Attacker Bonus" (that one is not automatic, you need to coordiant to get it).

Furthermore, for the purpose of determining Stunning only, add all the STUN after Defenses togehter. (Two coordinated attacks that do 10 Stun after Defenses each, can stun a 20 CON character).

Any attack in the sequence that is Autofire only uses the Shot with the Highest STUN after defenses to determien Stunning, even if all attacks are autofire.

APG I furthermore has "Enchantment". That requires both attack be of SFX that are "complimentary", that can add togehter (like two fire, or water and electrivity).

You make a teamwork roll and the weaker attacks just add a part (I think 25%) of thier active points directly to the AP of the Strongest attack

And of course for Mental attacks that don't deal STUN, there are special Rules.