Vlad Plasmius

Tech

I'm looking to introduce this guy into 5th edition campaign I'm part of. I'm a bit unsure as to his power levels though. I know what his powers are but can someone help with suggestions how to build his powers? Do you suggest his Ectoplasmic Energy Beam be 8d6, 16d6, someone else - and so on. If you don't know who this guy is, he's the main villain from the series "Danny Phantom".

The charcter to have this as a hunted has a 5 SPD, 27 DEF, 11d6 (Energy) Blast, Flight, Desolid.

Re: Vlad Plasmius

Hmm. What 'role' do you want Vladdy to fill in your game? Background mastermind' date=' solo 'can take on the whole team' villain, just really powerful but still likely needs to hire help if he's taking on the whole team?[/quote']

He will be unique to the group with the mentioned hero, hence the mastermind villain for that one group. So, he will be able to take on the whole team.

Re: Vlad Plasmius

That being the case, Something probably in the 16-20d6 range sounds about right. You might look at Firewing's character sheet, if you can ... I think putting him in about that range of firepower is about right. You might want to reduce the damage when he uses his Duplication, though ... four Firewings at a time would be a little overkill. :)