Teen Ice / Cold based Character Needed

quozaxx

Re: Teen Ice / Cold based Character Needed

We need a Psych Lim for her "crusade" to make up for the crimes of her father (some form of code of the hero or some sort).

She also probably needs a Secret ID to go with her Anonymity.

Given her age I would think that a modified Berserk might be in order, representing a chance to "panic". Not sure what the trigger should be but the panic effect could be firing off her entangle while trying to fly/run away (she just wants to get away.) I would buy it as a Berserk as she is likely to try to freeze ANYONE who comes after her (friend or foe) until she can get control of herself. Probably a really low chance to go (+ uncommon/rare trigger) to keep it from being too debilitating, but VERY hard to recover from (8-) so that once she "freaks out" getting her to calm down is really difficult.

Finally, please no "Vuln" to heat/fire, that is a bit overdone, her powers are more mental than true Ice based, and we already have a limited form of that in her DCV not working vs fire/heat attacks (which I like more than a Vulnerability on this character anyway. x2 effect means she would EASILY be KO'd by one shot, reduced DCV just means she has to work hard at avoiding getting hit (and one hit doesn't do more damage than normal).

Re: Teen Ice / Cold based Character Needed

OK, that's great. Well over 60 Complications, so I trimmed some of them.

Good thing too. Deadline is this Saturday!

Thanks ever so much for each and everyone's help. I will mention each of you in my "article".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45279[/ATTACH]