Imaginary Friends Kickstarter is Now Live!!!!

Balabanto

Imaginary Friends is an adventure for the Hero System/ Champions 6th Edition and Savage Worlds in which invisible playmates come to life with deadly consequences. As much a long-term campaign supplement as an adventure, it features a set of strategies and events using the characters and depicting forces at work, rather than a completely linear narrative.

You'll meet an entertaining array of sinister and unique characters who will engage roleplayers in tests of combat and the mind unlike anything you've seen before! I know you've probably heard that before once or twice, but I really mean it. Every playtest of this adventure has been fantastic, be it rules light or rules heavy.

We hope you'll be pleased and surprised at what you find inside the pages of Imaginary Friends. It's a very different sort of gaming experience.

What's inside:

A full supervillain team. (It wouldn't be nearly as cool an adventure if there wasn't a full supervillain team in it)

Villains opposing other villains!

A vast array of map locations that are easily reusable in any modern setting!

The groundwork for an easy to expand evil secret organization!

A sinister master mind!

A lesser master mind!

An agent-level mastermind!

Absolutely no mimes (or Master Mimes) whatsoever!

If you help us reach our goal, we may be able to get you stretch goals such as cardboard heroes of the characters or larger maps!

Join our quest to bring this to life here!!!!

I'd like to thank Dave, Jason, and the Strudel (My cat) for putting up with me for a year while I ground this out, and I hope you'll all join me on this wonderful journey!

Sean Patrick Fannon, long-time writer for Champions, will be doing the Savage Worlds conversions.

• 2 weeks later...