Hagakura: The book of the samurai.

cutsleeve

Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to do one more action with certainty, the last moments of Nitta Yoshisada are proof of this. Had his spirit been weak, he would have falled the moment his head was severed. Recently, there is the example of Ono Doken. These actions occured because of simple determination, With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die.
Hagakure chapter 2 by Yamamoto Tsunetomo translated by William Scott Wilson.

Samurai Determination

Healing 10d6 to Body +Ressureaction Trigger (only when character reaches 0 body or less)+1/4, Self Only -1/2, charges 1 --2,

Side Effect: 4d6ka Side effect (occures whenever the character does one specific act) When he has made one final attack or leaves combat -3/4 BC:120 AC:150 RC:35

I did this while comtemplating whether i wanted to convert over my Feudal Japamese setting over to hero.It was in Oriental adventures but i found that it and d20 wherent really that good at simulating the kind of feudal japan i wanted.

Hope this doesnt look to bad Its spose to be an ability to get up, after being sruck down, and making one more attack or action and then go back to being dead like normal.

Any critizism will be welcome :D :D :D

I might be more inclined to buy this as:

Samurai Determination:

2d6 HKA, Trigger (dying): +1/4, OIF (weapon of opportunity): -1/2, 1 Charge: -2, Does Not Recover: -2 plus +5 OCV, Trigger, OIF, 1 Charge, Does Not Recover plus +8 Penalty Skill Levels (head/vitals shot), Trigger, OIF, 1 Charge, Does Not Recover.

Total Cost: 18 Points (7+6+5)

good idea: though mine would also allow the samurai to perform one action that isnt attack related it would just it would need rewording. i set it up as an attack because thats what it would usually be used for.

but your method is better if you just want to buy it to attack and nothing else.