Duplication Duplication Duplication

Dr.Device

Question

I have several questions about duplication.

[*]Duplicate is necessary for a duplicate to have a different appearance than the original?

[*]Can adjustment powers be used to affect the number of duplicates, rather than the base points of the duplicates?

Is the answer different for Gemini (who has only one duplicate) and Crowd Scene (who has 8)?

[*]If the answer to 2 is yes, what happens to extra duplicates when the points that allow them to exist fade?

[*]Crowd Scene's player pays 15 points so that Crowd Scene has 8 duplicates. One of those duplicates is killed in a

freak bowling accident, leaving 7 duplicates. Crowd Scene's player decides to spend 5 more points to increase

the number of duplicates. How many duplicates does Crowd Scene now have? Fourteen (double 7)? Fifteen (double 8

minus one)? Or sixteen (starts fresh with the new point investment)?

[/list=1]

1 answer to this question

1. I’m not sure I understand the question. There’s no requirement that a Duplicate’s appearance be identical to that of the original character, if that’s what you’re asking.

2-3. As a default, the answer is no. If the GM wants to change this, he can, but he has to determine how he wants to cope with the implications of the change.

4. 15.