Recommended Champions Adventures?

Uthanar

Re: Recommended Champions Adventures?

Although they are Fifth Edition, I own both Shades of Black and Sharper Than A Serpent's Tooth. I haven't run them for my group yet, but will be doing so in the near future, and so I have read through both adventures thoroughly. I would recommend both of them as solid Champions adventures, with the caveats that a) they are both 5th edition, so minor conversion will be needed and B) both rely to a greater or lesser extent on other 5th edition books. Shades of Black does not have stats in it for Black Paladin or Talisman (the two main villains), and Sharper Than A Serpent's Tooth doesn't have stats for the Ultimates (who play a minor role in the adventure). Plus, Viper features prominently in Sharper Than A Serpent's Tooth (no surprise, given the title), so Viper: Coils of the Serpent is helpful but not strictly required.

To describe the adventures without spoilers, Shades of Black involves solving a supernatural murder mystery and preventing a great evil from coming to power, and Sharper Than A Serpent's Tooth involves the rise of a new master villain and his fiendish organization attempting to blackmail the world.

Re: Recommended Champions Adventures?

I have written several under the Blackwyrm Label that you can purchase. All of these should be available in the Hero Store or the Blackwyrm Games website.

Foxbat For President (5th)

War of Worldcraft (6th)-Intro Adventure. A sinister villain takes the players of an MMO hostage inside the game! Can the heroes go into the world of the MMO and rescue the hostages?

Unkindness (6th)-A new supervillain, the Raven King, has appeared, stealing shiny trinkets. But stopping the Raven King will reveal an evil far more insidious, perpetrated by ordinary men.

Pretty Hate Machines (6th)- Mr. Hideous, the World's Ugliest Man, has come to your campaign city to make everyone as ugly as he is! Will your heroes stop him, or have nightmares every time they look in the mirror?

King of the Mountain (6th)- An evil sorcerer is going to bring Elvis back to life, and rule the world through his millions of fans!

Coming at Gencon, at the very latest.

Imaginary Friends (6th)- When children's imaginary playmates come to life, superheroes are called in to investigate. But not all imaginary playmates are friendly, and one of them is playing a deadly game. What secrets lie behind the doors of the Parapsychological Research Institute? And who is behind the evil of Mr. Wumbles?