Entangle & Flash Damage (feeling a bit stupid to have to ask)

bluesguy

Entangle

As found in 6E1 pg 215 "If he succeeds, he rolls his Entangle dice and counts the Normal Damage BODY. The BODY of the Entangle is the BODY rolled; the Entangle has 1 PD and 1 ED (both Resistant) for each 1d6 of Entangle."

And in 6E2 pg 96 "„When counting Normal Damage BODY, compare 6s and 1s. If they’re equal, then the BODY damage equals the number of dice rolled (the “0 BODY” from the 1s averages out the “2 BODY” from the 6s). If you have more 6s than 1s, you do that many more points of BODY than the dice rolled; if you have more 1s than 6s, you do that many BODY less than the dice rolled."

So am I correct in assuming that to count how much Body an entangle does I count Body the same way I would count Body for a normal attack?

For example I think this means:

Web boy shoots a cop with his webbing, which is a 4d6 Entangle. He rolls a 2 3 5 6. That means it is a 4 PD/ED and 5 Body Entangle. Is that correct?

Flash appears to be the same, based on 6E1 pg 226.