Shade of Black - miniature recommendations(?)

Myrlyn

Hi folks:

I'm currently running the Shades of Black adventure for my players, and they are going to be runnign through the first big fight at the end of Act One in our next session.  I'd like to have some nice figures (28mm scale) to use in the battle and am looking for some recommendations for the following characters.  I have a fairly large selection of HeroClix figures to draw from and lots of Reaper Metal and Bones figures that could be used in a pinch, but if anyone has any spot on recommendations for the following viallains, I'd love to see what others are using for:

• Black Paladin
  • Talisman
  • Lady Crow
  • Griffin (currently considering using Reaper Bones Griffin for this guy even though it isn't really a biped miniature)
  • Hellhound
  • Black Paladin's Horse

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Keith

Lady Crow is a woman who is transformed into a half crow/human hybrid via magic.  She can control other avians telepathically and has some light combat capabilities.  As for Talisman, she is a sorceress, and is a well known villain in the Champions universe.  She also appears in the Champions Online game.  Here's a couple of links to images of each:

What are Lady Crow and Tailsman's powers? Some idea would help for suggestions.  Have you looked at Gamesworkshop? I would think they would have something in their Warhammer (fantasy) that would suit Black Paladin. (i'll lookwhen I get a chance)

For the hell hound, Heresy makes an interesting set...  I thought they used to have one that looked more like the hounds from Ghostbusters but I can't find it now.

hellhounds_1_metal_1.jpg

I may also jsut go with some Kroot hounds that I have already, as this figure isn't as prominent in the story as the others.