Fox's Armory

JmOz

1. So, I have been very slowly working on a trilogy of books, that when I get closer I will talk to Hero about publishing.  Originally I was going to do a sourcebook for Urban heroes, then a book on Equipment, then a third character book. 

Well I have been saying I should work on these for a very long time, just thought I would share that I am about half way done with the equipment book, and the sourcebook is turning into more of a setting book that I will start exploring with my group in July, 

Currently the equipment book has the following done

Weapons

• Melee
  • Thrown
  • Explosives
  • Other  

Defensive Gadgets

What I am planning still is

• Movement
  • Surveillance/Misc. Equipment
  • Iconic

It is about gear a vigilante is more likely to carry.  There is an emphasis on small gadgets, 30 active points and 15 real points or less.  The only sections that don't fit those limits are the Iconic and the Bases/Vehicles.  Each gadget has a description of what it does, a description of what it looks like, and the notes made by "The Fox" (A combined Phantom, Batman, & Zorro character).  If you remember my old Utility Belt thread, this is heavily based on it...